[cal10n-dev] Ant-Task

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Oct 30 16:18:36 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

I have written a small tutorial on contributing to QOS.ch projects. You can find
it at http://articles.qos.ch/contributing.html

Creating an AbstractVerify class is a step in the right direction. Your
contribution lacks pom.xml file and the other structure required in order to
build a deliverable module. Have you created such a structure or have you just
written the code without any scaffolding?

More abstractly, how do you see the future of this contribution? Do you expect
to maintain it?