[cal10n-user] Release of CAL10N 0.6

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Wed Sep 2 20:10:42 CEST 2009

2nd of September 2009 - Release of CAL10N 0.6

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of CAL10N version
0.6.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

       http://cal10n.qos.ch/news.html

You can download cal10n, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

       http://cal10n.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive cal10n related announcements by subscribing to the
cal10n announce mailing list. To subscribe to cal10n-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Best regards,