[logback-dev] svn commit: r1152 - logback/trunk/log4j-bridge/src/test/java/org/apache/log4j
noreply.seb at qos.ch
noreply.seb at qos.ch
Wed Jan 3 15:48:13 CET 2007
Date: Wed Jan 3 15:48:13 2007
New Revision: 1152
--- logback/trunk/log4j-bridge/src/test/java/org/apache/log4j/InvokeLog4jTest.java (original)
+++ logback/trunk/log4j-bridge/src/test/java/org/apache/log4j/InvokeLog4jTest.java Wed Jan 3 15:48:13 2007
@@ -1,36 +1,12 @@
- * Copyright (c) 2004-2006 SLF4J.ORG
- * Copyright (c) 2004-2006 QOS.ch
- * All rights reserved.
- * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
- * a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
- * "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
- * without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
- * distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons
- * to whom the Software is furnished to do so, provided that the above
- * copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in all copies of
- * the Software and that both the above copyright notice(s) and this
- * permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
- * EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
- * MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT
- * OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR
- * HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY
- * SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
- * RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
- * CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
- * CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- * Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder
- * shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use
- * or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization
- * of the copyright holder.
+ * Logback: the reliable, generic, fast and flexible logging framework.
+ * Copyright (C) 1999-2006, QOS.ch
+ * This library is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
+ * the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free
+ * Software Foundation.
More information about the logback-dev