[logback-dev] Logback 0.9.12 ?

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:55:39 CET 2008

Hi Ceki,

Unfortunately, I'm very, *very* occupied during normal working hours
because we're in a hot phase of some of
our projects (until february!) so we'd have to arrange a call at
around 21:00 or something like that.

One very important point about LBCLASSIC-46 is that you should ignore
everything before my "29/Oct/08 10:58 AM" comment because it's
essentially outdated.
I'll try to write up a understandable ;) summary of what I'm trying to
achieve with my suggestion... it's mainly about increasing performance
in both Logback and Lilith.

I'll probably just implement it and attach a patch so you can just see
for yourself what I mean.

Regards,
Joern.