[logback-dev] Logback 0.9.14

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Dec 11 17:11:49 CET 2008

Hello Szel,

There are several new features I was planning to add in 0.9.14. So, early 2009
is a likely release date. If you are really in a hurry, you could build the SVN
trunk and use that.

The results of

 > svn diff   https://svn.qos.ch/repos/logback/tags/release_0.9.13/trunk
https://svn.qos.ch/repos/logback/trunk

lead me to think that there are only bug fixes between the current trunk and
release_0.9.13.

I have created a new tag for you which is a snapshot of the current trunk. To
build this intermediary version of logback 0.9.14:

 > svn co http://svn.qos.ch/repos/logback/tags/release_0.9.14M0/trunk lb-0914M0/
 > cd lb-0914M0
 > mvn install

I hope this helps in the mean time,