[logback-dev] Eclipse Project

Maarten Bosteels mbosteels.dns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:41:28 CET 2008

I hardly ever use eclipse, but this might help you:

Eclipse users:
Don't forget to declare a classpath variable named M2_REPO, pointing
to ~/.m2/repository, otherwise many links to existing jars will be
broken.
You can declare new variables in Eclipse in Windows -> Preferences...
and selecting Java -> Build Path -> Classpath Variables"

It's from http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html but I guees it
applies to all maven projects.

Maarten