[logback-dev] RFC: LoggingEvent redesign

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Tue Feb 24 23:49:43 CET 2009

Darn. I started to implement this and discovered that
LocationAwareLogger doesn't have a method that accepts the object
array so I am stuck serializing the data anyway - unless you'd care to
add

public void log(Marker marker, String fqcn, int level, String message,
Object[] argArray, Throwable t);

to the interface and the various implementations.

Ralph