[logback-dev] svn commit: r2272 - in logback/trunk: logback-classic/src/test/input/issue logback-classic/src/test/java/ch/qos/logback/classic/issue logback-core/src/test/java/ch/qos/logback/core/issue

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Tue Jun 9 16:30:06 CEST 2009

In [1], the fact that threads are executed unevenly is just a
corollary of the "no assumption about the scheduler" principle. It
does not mean that threads are starved. Looking at the way each task
advances when LBCORE63 application is run, I could not detect signs of
starvation.

[1] http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LBCORE-96?focusedCommentId=11116#action_11116