[logback-dev] [JIRA] Created: (LBCLASSIC-126) NDC implementation

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Sat May 9 00:10:00 CEST 2009

Anders Wallgren (JIRA) skrev:
> import org.jetbrains.annotations.NonNls;
> import org.jetbrains.annotations.NotNull;

These caught my eye.  Are these JetBreains annotations generally
available (as in downloadable?  available in Maven)?

This is both for the application of your implementaiton, but also that I
have found that I need something that will make my stamping out null
values easier.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"