[logback-dev] RFC 5424 and Structured Data support.

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Sat Oct 17 17:22:02 CEST 2009

I would appreciate it if you would review git://github.com/rgoers/logback.git
  and git://github.com/rgoers/slf4j.git and incorporate that into the
"official" logback source. The forks include fixes for LBCLASSIC-116,
LBCLASSIC-154, possibly LBCLASSIC-153. The SLF4J changes include
support LBCLASSIC-116 by way of fixing SLF4J bug 148 and also includes
fixes for SLF4J bugs 31 and 127.

Both of my forks include all of the latest changes in your forks.

Ralph