[logback-dev] ApacheCon

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Oct 29 09:53:18 CET 2009

Hi Ralph,

I won't be attending ApacheCon in Oakland but but thanks for asking. Since you
broached the topic of conferences, I'll be presenting SLF4J and logback at
Devoxx, in the same time slot as James Gosling.  Tough luck... for James.
Several Apache projects will also be represented at Devoxx, namely Tapestry5,
Wicket and Maven.

Have fun at ApacheCon.