[logback-dev] Security patches for Logback

David Savage david.savage at paremus.com
Tue Aug 10 12:43:29 CEST 2010

Hi there,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this started, but I've pushed up
the first change to logback to my davemssavage fork of logback [1].
This fixes the immediate security exception we were seeing when
running logback in a secure JVM. I'll keep this fork open for a while
in case we find other fixes.

Out of interest do you use the "Pull Request" feature of git hub?
Didn't want to spam you with that if it's not appropriate.

Also I'm currently working on embedding Logback in an OSGi context -
if I make any patches related to this are you interested in
patches/new features etc?

Regards,

Dave

[1] http://github.com/davemssavage/logback