[logback-dev] Running the logback project as a commitocracy

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:06:09 CET 2011

On 18.02.2011, at 23:08, Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> Sure. I understand that seeing one's contributions ignored/declined
> can be frustrating. I am sorry for ignoring/declining the
> contributions which deserved better.

For a more recent example I asked about switching to Gradle in http://www.mail-archive.com/slf4j-dev@qos.ch/msg00487.html and got no answer yet...
I interpreted this as a "no" but I may be mistaken and it just got lost on the mailinglist...

How about setting up Gradle build for Logback and/or SLF4J? We could leave the Maven2 build in place for a transition period, of course...

Cheers,
Joern.