[logback-dev] logback-android

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Jul 7 21:56:15 CEST 2011

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to say how logback-android changes
would be integrated into the my git repository. I would imagine that the
changes for running logback on the android platform would be rather
pervasive. It follows that logback-android would be packaged as a
separate project. This raises the question of pulling changes from my
repository into your own. Git is very good in merging changes. I've
never had to maintain two closely related but still distinct projects.

Are your changes available somewhere?