[logback-dev] Custom Logback for WebApplication

cissine mohcine.chibane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:47:50 CET 2011

Hello Everybody,

I'm a new user of the FrameWork LogBack for Logging from France, and i have
some question.
I want to create a new Interface/Class for my webapplication, and i want to
use the method of this class ( class name, file path, id ... ) and
instantiate all this in the begining..., with that, i can just tel logback
the name of my application and/or the name of the classes and logback will
do his job.

the goal is to avoid to write in all my webapp's class :
 Logger logger = LoggerFactory.getLogger(MyClass.class);
and :
 Logger.(debug/info/trace/error/warn)

Is it possible to do that ?

Think you !