[logback-dev] About LBCORE-224...

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Oct 11 18:14:31 CEST 2011

Bug 7099601 is not yet accessible.

Anyway, I hope the Sun folks don't throw it out because it may lack
credibility. Its reproduction requires logback+zookeeper. Plus, one
needs to carefully read pre-fix version of AppenderAttachableImpl to be
convinced that we are not hallucinating.

Syzygy is the word that comes to my mind. I am keeping my fingers crossed.