[logback-dev] Release 1.0

Gunnar Wagenknecht gunnar at wagenknecht.org
Fri Oct 21 08:49:08 CEST 2011

Am 19.10.2011 11:16, schrieb ceki:
> Were you affected by changes in the logback API?

No. But I was more thinking aligns of expressing API changes in the version.

For example, previously one had to carefully read the news. API could
change between 0.9.x and 0.9.y. Now with 1.0 one could establish a
convention/policy. For example, if only service
providers/extenders/integrators are affected than it's fine to increment
the second number (1.x -> 1.x+1).

Thus, as long as only the third number is affected (1.0.x -> 1.0.x+1) I
can assume no breaking changes for me and just update. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar at wagenknecht.org