[logback-dev] birthTime of the context

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:19:22 CEST 2011

Good point...

I need the time of the last reset in some way so I'm able to only evaluate status messages since the last reset in an easy, straightforward way.
How about adding another attribute for that instead, like e.g. resetTime, that would be initialized to birthTime initially but would be updated at the start of the reset operation.

Would that be a reasonable compromise?