[logback-dev] Missing file from Git?

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Fri Oct 28 21:24:49 CEST 2011

GafferConfigurator is written in Groovy. Files ending in STest are tests
written in Scaala. You have to either build logback from the command
line using mvn, and then import the project into Eclipse, or use
IntelliJ IDEA. I am currently working on getting logback to build from
after projet clean from within Eclipse with unreproducible success thus far.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki