[logback-dev] Which JSON library to pick?

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Wed Apr 18 22:27:24 CEST 2012

Hi Les,

Thanks for your response. So you've picked jackson as the json encoder
for logback-extensions. I think I'll go with json-simple since my needs
seem to similar to those described by Rob at Rojotek [1]. He recommends
json-simple. If the needs change, I will sure look into jackson.

[1] http://goo.gl/pMhwr

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki