[logback-dev] Splitting up logback-extensions project

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sat Dec 15 23:42:27 CET 2012

The logback-contrib project builds after migrating Maven group names
from logback-extensions to logback-contrib.

Package names still need to be modified. Christian, would you do package
name migration from ch.qos.logback.ext.* to ch.qos.logback.contrib.* in
logback-contrib?

I'll now do some work on logback-extensions repository.

Cheers,

On 15.12.2012 23:05, ceki wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Just created logback-contrib repo available at
>
>    https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-contrib
>
> This repo will start as a duplicate of logback-extensions so as not to
> lose history. Once that is done I will remove the duplicate projects
> according to their future homes.
>
> This process should take 45 mins or so. I'll keep you posted.
>

> On 15.12.2012 21:47, Christian Trutz wrote:
>> Hi Ceki,
>>
>> OK, can you please create the logback-contrib GitHub repo. I will then
>> migrate lb-extensions/mongodb ...
>>
>> Christian

65% of statistics are made up on the spot