[logback-dev] Release of logback version 1.0.5

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Wed Jun 6 00:27:07 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I am happy to announce the release of logback version 1.0.5. This
release adds support for ANSI coloring. It should hit the Maven
central repository within the next 2 hours.

Please refer to the news page for precise details of this release.

   http://logback.qos.ch/news.html

You can download logback, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

   http://logback.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive logback related announcements by subscribing to the
QOS.ch announce mailing list. To subscribe to QOS.ch announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Enjoy,
http://twitter.com/#!/ceki