[logback-dev] Logback source code organization and extensions

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Fri Mar 9 23:51:08 CET 2012

On 09.03.2012 22:53, Tony Trinh wrote:
> +1 (see below)
>
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM, ceki <ceki at qos.ch <mailto:ceki at qos.ch>>
> wrote:
>
>     Glad you like the approach.
>
>     I was not familiar with the concept of github organizations. Anyway,
>     inspired by what you have done with the "logback" organization, I've
>     created the "qos-ch" organization (see https://github.qcom/qos-ch/)
>     containing a single repo named logback-extensions with you and me
>     having admin rights.
>
>     Assuming projects like slf4j, cal10n, logback-*, mistletoe, etc move
>     under that organization, I rather have it named qos-ch rather than
>     logback.
>
> I like the idea of pooling the logback extensions in a central location.
> I currently manage logback-android
> <https://github.com/tony19/logback-android> in Github and would like to
> join this organization. Let me know what to do. Thanks :-)

Hi Tony,

I've added tony19 as the only member of the logback-android-team with
push/pull/admin privileges. The logback-android-team manages the
qos-ch/logback-android repository [1]. You should be able to
move/transfer the existing logback-android repo at [2] to [1].

I've never tried doing this but if you run into trouble let me know.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-android
[2] https://github.com/tony19/logback-android

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki