[logback-dev] Logback source code organization and extensions

Les Hazlewood les at hazlewood.com
Sat Mar 10 07:39:34 CET 2012

Quick note to all:

The 'Logback Extensions' project is under way:

https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-extensions/wiki

Feedback, suggestions and contributions welcome!

Also, Tony, would it make sense to have the Android work you've done
to be part of the logback-extensions like the other modules (see the
wiki link above).

Cheers,

Les