[logback-dev] Splitting up logback-extensions project

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Thu Sep 13 16:19:04 CEST 2012

On 13.09.2012 00:19, Tony Trinh wrote:

> To clarify, if a project is under logback-contrib*, does that mean
> patches to that project would only be accepted by developers with signed
> CLAs?

It depends on the size of the patch. If it the patch is small or
trivial than no CLA is necessary. In the past, for bigger changes, I
asked for the contributor to email me a signed copy of the CLA which
most contributors agree to do. So in practice, requiring a CLA has not
been an impediment for the integration of patches or of original work
in general.