[logback-dev] Call for volunteers - where do I start ?

cyril.lapinte at free.fr cyril.lapinte at free.fr
Sat Apr 20 13:28:28 CEST 2013

Greeting,

I recently read a tweet from Ceki where he called for volunteers in the Qos Logback project.
That's why I am reporting here.

In few words, I am a professional open source Java developer in Geneva.
I already have the opportunity to use logback in some real production environments.

I will be to use my skills for whatever it is best for the project.
>From the volunteers page tasks list, I can work both on the 10min tutorial and/or fixing some bugs.

Best regards,
Cyril Lapinte