[logback-dev] changes in the SocketAppender and co

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sun Jun 2 22:04:40 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

I was wondering if you had any comments on my pull request #123. It
can be viewed at https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/pull/123

This pull request includes many commits. I reckon it would be easier
to look at the resulting code instead of individual patches.

Anyhow, I'd very much appreciate your input.  Please let me know if
you have a hard time following or understanding the proposed
changes. I'd be happy to provide more detail.

Best regards,

65% of statistics are made up on the spot