[logback-dev] Log file parsing tools

Donald McLean dmclean62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:06:43 CET 2013

Interesting, but not really what I was hoping for. Though truthfully,
I'm not entirely sure what the use cases for logback-decoder are.

My problem is that the app that I'm working on isn't amenable to
conventional debugging, so use a "run with prodigious logging and sift
through the wreckage" approach to many of my problems. It works, but
it would work better if I had a tool, perhaps something along the
lines of Lilith, or apparently logback-beagle, but not Eclipse based
(I use IDEA) and capable of handling large volumes (Lilith was
waaaaayyyy too slow).

Thank you,

Donald