[logback-dev] Multiple Binding

Siva skybsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:34:41 CET 2013

Hi,
We are developing a common application logging framework across the platform
using Slf4j and Logback.
One of the application implementer's EAI product tool is also using Slf4j
(1.5.2) but binding is with Log4j

Is there any direct or indirect way of implementing both log4j and logback.
We don't have control over the product's logging, at the same time we want
to loose the features of logback in our custom common logging framework for
the platform.

Is there any alternative approach available to support multiple bindings in
Slf4j.

Please share your thought process.