[logback-dev] LOGBACK-588: RFC5424 Support in SLF4J / Logback

Juan Meyer grassjedi at yahoo.co.za
Wed Apr 23 15:47:33 CEST 2014

Hi,
A JIRA <http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LOGBACK-588> was created requesting support for Syslog RFC5424 (Structured Data). I was wondering whether the commit provided by Carl Harris (currently branched at <https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/tree/zooml-syslog-rfc5424>) is being considered for release? I am more than willing to assist with any work necessary to expedite the release of code necessary to resolve this ticket.
Regards,
Juan