[logback-dev] Reusing the Groovy Configuration

Jared Bunting jared.bunting at peachjean.com
Fri Feb 20 14:19:27 CET 2015

We've really enjoyed the style of groovy configuration that logback
provides. We'd like to reuse the style and strategy in other parts of our
system. As I was looking through the code, it seems like a number of pieces
could be extracted and reused in a more generic fashion. So I was wondering
if anyone had attempted to write a more generic configuration library based
on the the logback gaffer classes -- or if anyone had any thoughts on the
matter?

Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Jared