[logback-dev] How to get Gaffer/Groovy configuration fix and improvement accepted?

Frans Orsel forsel at corinth-consulting.com
Sat Dec 3 03:40:29 CET 2016

Hi Ceki,

I've created 2 pull requests beginning of this year to improve upon the
Gaffer/Groovy configuration.

See for details:
https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/pull/293
https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/pull/298

and corresponding JIRA issues:
http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LOGBACK-1118
http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LOGBACK-1002

Unfortunately, both pull requests are still open almost a year later. I
just rebased both pull requests on the latest code, so that they are in an
actual state again. Also, the pull requests are pretty much complete with
unit tests and documentation updates.

Is there anything more I can do to get both pull requests to be picked up?
Or should I give up and use my own forked version indefinitely?

On a side note, the Travis build seems to be broken since your latest
commit, it gives some errors on classes Orange and FruitBasket. This causes
the build for my pull requests (and nr 345 as well) to fail.

Thanks,
Frans