[logback-dev] volunteer to work out the steps for building logback with M2Eclipse.

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Feb 25 22:59:19 UTC 2016

Hi Ramon,

Thank you for your feed back. I would appreciate if you could send me
the logs for the two failing tests in RollingCalendarTest and
TimeBasedRollingWithArchiveRemoval_Test. BTW, if you try building the
project a second tine, the tests have a good chance of being successful.

Regarding importing the project, I usually point the import procedure to
the top-level logback folder. There is no need to import each module
separately.