[logback-dev] logback-test.groovy

Donald McLean dmclean62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:15:57 UTC 2016

Hi Roman,

When I wanted more flexibility in the configuration of the logger, I wrote a class that read the configuration from any specified XML file, or even choose one of several different configurations from the same file based on machine host name or a JVM property.

It's part of a library that has other stuff, and it's written in Scala but if anyone is interested, it isn't all that complicated.

Donald

Sent from my iPad