[logback-dev] JDK 11 Early Access build 15 is available for download.

Rory O'Donnell rory.odonnell at oracle.com
Tue May 29 11:54:45 CEST 2018

Hi Ceki,

**JDK 11 EA build 15 , *****under both the GPL and Oracle EA licenses,
is now available at **http://jdk.java.net/11**. **
*

  * Newly approved Schedule, status & features
      o http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/11/
  * Release Notes:
      o http://jdk.java.net/11/release-notes
  * Summary of changes
      o http://jdk.java.net/11/changes

*Notable changes in JDK 11 EA builds since last email:*

  * b15 - JDK-8201627 <http://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8201627>
    - Kerberos sequence number issues
  * b13 - JDK-8200146 <http://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200146>
    - Removal of appletviewer launcher
      o deprecated in JDK 9 and has been removed in this release
  * b13 - JDK-8201793 <http://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8201793>
    - java.lang.ref.Reference does not support cloning

**

**

JEPs proposed to target JDK 11 (review ends 2018/05/31 23:00 UTC)

    330: Launch Single-File Source-Code Programs
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/330>

    JEPs targeted to JDK 11, so far

    309: Dynamic Class-File Constants <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/309>
    318: Epsilon: A No-Op Garbage Collector
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/318>
    320: Remove the Java EE and CORBA Modules
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/320>
    321: HTTP Client (Standard) <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/321>
    323: Local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/323>
    324: Key Agreement with Curve25519 and Curve448
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/324>
    327: Unicode 10 <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/327>
    328: Flight Recorder <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/328>
    329: ChaCha20 and Poly1305 Cryptographic Algorithms
    <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/329>

Finally, Initial TLSv1.3 implementation Released to the Open Sandbox.
Please note well: this branch is under
very active development and is not final by any means. Also note: by
releasing this code, we are not committing
a specific release or timeframe. We will continue development and fixing
bugs until the code is ready for inclusion
in the JDK. We welcome your feedback, more info [1]

Regards,
Rory

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2018-May/017139.html