[logback-dev] Need help on implementing log File encryprtion and decryption process in Logback Springboot project

Deepak Shinde dshinde at rapiscansystems.com
Fri Feb 4 20:04:01 CET 2022

Hi Team,

I am implementing Logback by replacing log4j in my project.
I need help using spring boot on below  -
1.Appending console logs to RollingFileAppender.
2.I am able to get INFO,DEBUG,ERROR logs in a file using logback. I need Log file encryption decryption supporting rolling file appender logs synchronously/asynchronously, may be using custome appenders.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Shinde