[logback-user] lobback.xml schema

Anders Hammar anders at hammar.net
Sat Dec 22 14:47:15 CET 2007

I'm quite new to logback so I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a
schema. Does is say somewhere that one exists?
If you use the Joran configuration framework, which is used for logback.xml,
the structure of the logback xml configuration can easily be
altered/extended. Therefore I don't think there is a schema. Possibly, a
schema for basic logback classic configuration could exist, but I haven't
seen one.