[logback-user] jul-bridge?

Eric Crahen eric.crahen.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:08:37 CET 2007

Hi,

  I've been experimenting with logback + slf4j and have been quite
impressed. The slf4j API is what I write new code against, and I'm able to
leverage the jcl104-over-slf4j facade and logback-log4j-bridge to intercept
calls to commons logging and log4j respectively. This works really well so
far. I do have one other legacy logging API that is used in some
circumstances. That's the jdk14 jul api. Has anyone written a jul Handler
that will route jul calls to logback? Any comments on how well that
has/would work out?

Thanks,

--

- Eric