[logback-user] Re: Using Logback on JDK1.4 possible?

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Mon Jan 15 14:49:42 CET 2007

Hello Andy,

Thanks for you suggestion,

I've tried to convert the four logback jars (core, classic, access and log4j-bridge)
today, using Retroweaver. My first test class that uses the jdk 1.4 version of
logback seems to work pretty well.

I'll take a look at the library-check utility and run some more extended tests with
the jdk 1.4 version of logback and let you know.

Cheers,

Sébastien