[logback-user] logback and concurrency

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu May 3 20:57:06 CEST 2007

Hi Xavier,

Logback is indeed thread safe. It means that you can perform logging from
multiple threads. You can even reconfigure logback while other threads are still
logging.

We recommended pattern that logger be stored as instance variables. See also

   http://www.slf4j.org/faq.html#declared_static

I hope this helps,