[logback-user] jcl-over-slf4 and hibernate3-maven-plugin bug

Jonathan Dray jonathan.dray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:47:48 CEST 2008

When I revert to log4j with a log4j.xml file, it works and I don't have the
FATAL ERROR message displayed.
In both cases (log4j or jcl-over-slf4j), messages are perfectly logged for
the application and the dependencies.

Only the hibernate3 maven plugin complains with jcl-over-slf4j.
As for debugging while using Maven, I'm sorry but I don't know how it's
done.
Do I have any information / documentation I should follow to provide more
details regarding this issue ?

Thank you
Jonathan