[logback-user] log4j.xml and log4joverslf4j

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Mon Sep 15 15:31:27 CEST 2008

...just trying to switch to slf4j + logback

its an equinox OSGI app

in my own bundles I was using log4j, so its easy to migrate,
but one question:
* I can convert log4j.properties files, but what about log4j.xml files ?

I'm using some third party bundles with commons logging,
and with no problems I'm using commons.logging over slf4j :-)

another third party bundle uses log4j, but needs classes from package
log4j.xml.
it seems that you don't have this class in your log4j over slf4j bridge ?

(I'm using the slf4j bundles provided by
SpringSourceEnterpriseBundleRepository)

thx.

ekke