[logback-user] Number of logs

Greg Flex greg.flex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:30:14 CEST 2008

I've also noticed that when running the code with the config file I sent
you, and writting to MySQL database, the system seems to loose
connection after writting about 3900 logs. I can't connect to a database
anymore with myPHPAdmin. (for about 10 to 15 seconds, after that all is
restored) The program doesn't execute anymore but something is locking the
DB connection...
Here is another observation.....
When running second, immediately after the first run and writting to an
HSQLDB nothing get written.
I still have to wait for about 10 to 15 seconds (for the first run to finish
or something) then run it again.....
Hope thisi nfo will help  ...