[logback-user] Logback, 2 ears and 1 jboss

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Aug 7 15:58:30 CEST 2009

The <include> element is a way to build an XML file from parts found in other
XML files. There are no limitations regarding the number of appenders you can
place in the included XML file.

I am afraid I did not understand the rest of your question. What do you mean
when you write "In a few words, this is the problem..." ?