[logback-user] Redirecting logback logs to log4j

Johan Bos johan.bos at c6.eu
Wed Aug 19 11:06:20 CEST 2009

I already read the documentation,

I only omitted that logback was also considered as one binder as well

So I can't have both slf4j-to-log4j and logback, this point is clear now

At first what I wanted was to redirect all logs from log4j to slf4j and us
logback as implementation, but it seems that the client-app.war use some
log4j non-overload classes, not included into the bridge lib:
log4j-to-slf4j.jar

That s why I decided to go with the log4j implementation, but I forgot that
even if logback support natively slf4, that still makes it one of the
implementation, so it can't be both in use.

My bad, I will test it, as I don't have direct dependency over logback with
this library.
I should work

Thanks