[logback-user] urgent explination issue

Johan Bos johan.bos at c6.eu
Thu Oct 1 14:28:13 CEST 2009

You probably meant : <rollingPolicy> instead of <rollingPolisy>

<rollingPolicy class="ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.TimeBasedRollingPolicy">

      <MaxHistory>5</MaxHistory>

 </rollingPolicy>

Or if desired max history only for the archive configuration:

<rollingPolicy class="ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.TimeBasedRollingPolicy">

<TimeBasedFileNamingAndTriggeringPolicy
class="ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.SizeAndTimeBasedFNATP">

<MaxFileSize>${sizeThreshold}</MaxFileSize>

<MaxHistory>5</MaxHistory>

</TimeBasedFileNamingAndTriggeringPolicy>

</rollingPolicy>

That the way I understood the documentation

  _____