[logback-user] (no subject)

Nikolas Everett nik9000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:51:35 CET 2010

You'd have to catch all the different loggers and funnel them into slf4j.  I
assume swing uses java.util.logging so you'd want the JUL to SLF4J section
of http://www.slf4j.org/legacy.html .  In all of my projects I typically
include the other bridges (JCL and Log4J) as a matter of course but I
normally don't have to deal with JUL.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Gilles Gaillard <gillouxgaillard at wanadoo.fr