[logback-user] Integrating OSGi (Felix), Logback and SLF4J

Fred phreed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:22:20 CEST 2010

Sounds like what I did for android.
How is code typically posted for this forum?

On Jul 5, 2010 4:59 AM, "Sander de Groot" <s.degroot at jdi.nl> wrote:

I'm trying to integrate Logback Classic in Apache Felix.
My goal is to have a bundle-based context system so each bundle has it's own
logging factory.
It's important that each bundle is able to supply it's own configuration
file.

I've tried a few things and even wrote a simple ContextSelector but I don't
seem to get it right. Therefore I thought: before going in a time consuming
trial and error process let's ask the experts first.

So, my question: how can I create new loggercontexts efficiently with each a
separate configuration?

Regards,

Sander