[logback-user] Encoder vs. HTMLLayout?

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 15:12:35 CEST 2010

It's a RollingFileAppender.

I'm actually not sure if the warning is emitted in this specific case.
I was just cleaning up all logback*.xml files of my work project and simply assumed that this would also emit a warning - which is maybe wrong.
I thought <layout> was consistently replaced with <encoder> but, again, I may be mistaken...