[logback-user] Problem with JNDIConnectionSource

Andreas Zielke andreas.zielke at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:32:59 CEST 2010

Hi *,

I just found out, that when I force the value of cnxSupportsGetGeneratedKeys
in ch.qos.logback.core.db.DBAppenderBase to false, everything seems to work.

So I'm speculating that the weblogic wrapper of the oracle driver kills this
capability.

Is there a way to enforce setting the cnxSupportsGetGeneratedKeys value to
false using configuration?
If not, could you suggest a workaround, as I'm new to logback?

Thanks & kind regards
  Andreas